Printable Blank To Do List - Free Template
Here you will find free printable to-do lists template to help you get organized and keep track of all your tasks. The downloads are available at the end of this article.
* Recommended Resource *
The kit includes:
7 time management secrets of very productive people
Ten Deadly Productivity Killers... and How to Avoid Them - A special report that describes 10 massive time management mistakes that almost everyone makes. These all too common mistakes could be stealing hours of productive time from you each week.
50 Practical Time Savers - A special report containing 50 practical productivity tips that you can start using right away. These 50 tips go beyond just managing your schedule... they help manage every aspect of your life so that you can enjoy it more.
From dealing with clutter to increasing your energy levels, you’ll find page after page of practical tips for getting more out of the time you have.
Special deals and discounts - From time to time you’ll get opportunities to save hundreds of dollars on advanced time-management and goal setting products.
Plus, you'll also get:
A FREE trial-subscription to the Goals to Action newsletter with the latest articles, tips, and insights delivered straight to your Inbox.
To Do List Software vs. Blank To Do List
Here are the top five reasons why you may want to consider using a to-do list software program like Achieve Planner instead of using free printable to-do lists to get organized.
1. Easy to make updates and edit changes. Just like a word processor is much more powerful and easier to use than a typewriter, a professionally designed to-do list software has many advantages over blank to-do lists. Drag & drop reordering of your to-do list and powerful filtering are just some of the benefits.
2. Hierarchical (multi-level) outlines. Achieve planner provides hierarchical outlines, where you can break up large items into smaller steps. This helps you capture details that you would have left off your list.
3. Easy prioritization. Achieve planner uses the ABCD prioritization system to help you focus on your most important tasks. Achieve Planner automatically rearranges and color codes your to-do list based on the priority values you provide.
4. Schedule projects in the calendar. In addition to the to-do list, Achieve Planner includes a calendar where you can schedule time for your projects, tasks, appointments, and meetings.
5. Notes Outliner. Achieve Planner provides a notes outliner that you can use to manage your personal information and keep track of ideas, recipes, and other notes.
Blank To-Do List Free Template
Blank To-Do list template is provided as an Excel worksheet that you can fill directly on your computer, or if you prefer, you can print out a blank version to use as your to-do list.
Improve your time management skills fast and take your productivity to the next level: Check out the Be More Productive training program.
Investing in yourself through time management training could be one of the best investments you make because time is one of your most precious and valuable resources.
If you'd like additional help, time management coaching and life coaching are both a great resource to implement these ideas and improve your time management skills. You can use personal coaching or group coaching depending on your needs.
In a corporate setting, executive coaching is also very valuable to help you be more productive and perform at your best.
If you've been looking for a tool to help you get organized, increase your productivity, and work more effectively, give it a try free for 30-days.ctively, give it a try free for 30-days.